Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Terakhir Diubah : 10:37:59 - Jumat, 30 September 2022
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
Does Car Insurance Cover Landslides?
Aside from the danger of flooding, heavy rainfall can also lead to mudflow, basically creating a river of mud; and landslides, which are caused by the movement of the destabilized land—due either to gradual erosion or an accumulation of water. Does your auto insurance policy provide coverage for landslides?
Insurance shall not cover any loss of, damage to and/or expense incurred in Motor Vehicle and/or legal liability against any third party directly or indirectly caused by, as a consequence of, resulting from: earthquake, volcanic eruption, windstorm, tempest, tsunami, hail, flood, inundation, landslide or other geological or meteorological symptoms (Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy in Indonesia chapter 2, Exclusion, article 3, point 3.2).
Like flood, however, earthquake and landslide is excluded from standard car insurance policies—you must buy the coverage separately. Please call 021- 50508080 for more information.
Owning a house is not just a dream!
Owning a house is not just a dream! But starting a home installment for those of you who just want to buy a house is certainly a challenge in itself, the ways and tricks to start installments certainly can't be rushed. Plan carefully before starting. Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance. 1. Determine the budget for buying a house, whether it is in accordance with your age and income. Planning factors are very important! 2. Commitment to saving, start reducing spending by determining the Priority scale 3. Create a special account so as not to interfere with savings, insurance, emergency funds and money used for everyday life 4. Pay off all debts, so as not to interfere with your financial flow 5. Looking for additional income can be a solution to your income 6. Choosing the right credit and payment plan such as interest and mortgage provider bank 7. Start by finding out everything related to your home loan plan, such as credit processing, location, down payment and payment processing. Insure your home with Sahabat Insurance's home insurance call us at 021-50508080
On April 22, 2022, Sahabat Insurance visited one of the orphanages and dhu'afa Ar - Rohmat in Pasir Jambu Village, Bogor Regency, West Java, in order to carry out the Sahabat Peduli activity, as a form of the company's commitment to be present to help the community.
Sahabat Insurance is a trusted insurance company that provides protection for travel, vehicles, housing, transportation, heavy equipment, money and others.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)