How to reach Sahabat Insurance?
Please email your questions to [email protected]
or call us at 021-50508080
or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Car engine sizes: What you need to know
A key area to consider before purchasing a new car is engine size; the size of a car engine will have a large impact on the performance, economy and value of a vehicle. But what does engine size mean and how should it affect your willingness to purchase a car? Here, we’ll take a look at what engine size means and why size doesn’t always matter!Engine size is the volume of fuel and air that can be pushed through a car’s cylinders and is measured in cubic centimetres (cc).
Car engine sizes are normally specified in litres, which is rounded up to the nearest tenth of a litre.As you can likely imagine, larger engines with an increased capacity for fuel and air require more fuel than smaller engines. This is especially true if you’re quick to accelerate or drive at maximum speeds on long motorway journeys.
Engine capacity is the volume of all the pistons in the engine cylinder as measured by the maximum movement from top to bottom. So, the greater the CC of the vehicle's engine, the greater the power produced.
For more info about Car Insurance, please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
How can I protect my home from flooding?
Home Insurance protects your home and possessions from fire, lightning, explosions, airplane crashes and smoke or abbreviated as FLEXAS (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, The Impact Of Falling Aircraft, And Smoke). In addition to home insurance benefits, you can add on an extention benefit that protects your home damage due to floods, storms, hurricanes and water damage.
You can contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for further information.