Working Hours during Ramadan
Terakhir Diubah : 10:23:30 - Jumat, 31 Maret 2023
The official working hours of Sahabat Insurance Head Office during the holy month of Ramadan will be from 8 a.m to 4.30 p.m (Monday-Friday). Call us at 021-50508080 for further information.
These are the fines and dangers of taking shelter under a JPO or Flyover
During the rainy season, motorcyclists usually take advantage of the JPO (Jembatan Penyeberangan Orang), underpasses, or flyovers for shelter. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a violation of traffic laws and regulations.Stopping on the shoulder of the road like that is not only a danger to yourself but also other motorists. The movement and speed of the vehicle will also be hampered.The prohibition on stopping carelessly is stated in Law No. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation (LLAJ). Precisely in article 106 paragraph 4 which reads that everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must comply with the following provisions:
Command Signs or Prohibition Signs
Traffic Signaling Tool
Stop and Park
As for the criminal provisions related to road marking violations, it is stated in Article 287 paragraph 3. It reads, every person who drives a motorized vehicle on a road that violates the rules of traffic movement, shall be punished with imprisonment for a maximum of 1 (one) month or a fine of a maximum of Rp. 250,000.
Travel Tips: Driving Abroad
Are you planning to travel by car? Or perhaps you want to rent a car while on holiday abroad. Be aware that not all countries have the same traffic rules. Make sure you have travel insurance and a valid International Driving Permit before renting a car.
An International Driving Permit allows you to drive vehicles in foreign countries. You must always have your IDP along with your national license at all times. An International Driving Permit, often referred to as an international driving license, is a translation of a domestic driving license that allows the holder to drive a private motor vehicle in any country or jurisdiction that identify the document.
How to Apply?
You will need to provide passport, ID (KTP), original passport photo and your national driver’s license, upload to korlantas polri website. To make payments, you will be referred to your own Virtual Accounts.(Source: https://siminternasional.korlantas.polri.go.id)
For more info about Sahabat Insurance Travel Insurance please call 021-50508080.
My Hero, My Inspiration
Commemorating Hero's Day November 10, 2021, let's join "My Hero, My Inspiration" and you have the chance to win a total prize of IDR 300,000 e-balance! (each IDR 100,000 for 3 lucky winners) It's easy:
1. Like and share this image on your Social Media (in IG Story or on Facebook story)
2. Write in the comments about a person who inspires you. For example, father, mother, teacher, friend, or other people
that you think inspires you.
3. Mention 3 friends with the hashtag #friendsInsurance.
Period 5-9 November 2021. Good luck!#asuransi Sahabat #asuransi #Friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #giveaway #haripahlawan
Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Greater Jakarta
Rain that has flushed Jakarta since Friday, July 16, 2022, has caused flooding. A total of 92 area in the capital were flooded. The data was collected on Saturday, July 18, 2022 (DKI BPBD Data and Information Center) Source: merdeka.com
Disaster mitigation is a series of efforts to reduce disaster risk, both through physical development as well as awareness and capacity building to deal with disaster threats (Article 1 paragraph 6 PP No 21 of 2008 concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management).
So what to do if there is a flood?
- Secure important objects and documents, such as house certificates, birth certificates and so on
- Turn off the gas and electricity in your home before the flood comes, do not touch electrically charged equipment when you are standing on/in the water.
- When you decide to evacuate your house, be aware of undercurrents, drains, sewers, puddles, and other places that are inundated with water.
- Do not drive a car in flooded areas. When the water starts to rise, ignore the car and get out. Immediately evacuate to higher ground.
- Consider flood insurance for vehicles and homes due to flooding to avoid future losses.