Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
Does Car Insurance Cover Landslides?
Aside from the danger of flooding, heavy rainfall can also lead to mudflow, basically creating a river of mud; and landslides, which are caused by the movement of the destabilized land—due either to gradual erosion or an accumulation of water. Does your auto insurance policy provide coverage for landslides?
Insurance shall not cover any loss of, damage to and/or expense incurred in Motor Vehicle and/or legal liability against any third party directly or indirectly caused by, as a consequence of, resulting from: earthquake, volcanic eruption, windstorm, tempest, tsunami, hail, flood, inundation, landslide or other geological or meteorological symptoms (Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy in Indonesia chapter 2, Exclusion, article 3, point 3.2).
Like flood, however, earthquake and landslide is excluded from standard car insurance policies—you must buy the coverage separately. Please call 021- 50508080 for more information.
What to do after a car accident
When you get into a car accident, there are certain steps you may want to take in order to help make sure everyone is safe, to follow the law and to get the insurance claim process started.
First, check your car and the passenger. If your car is safe to drive and is causing a hazard where it is, pull it to the side of the road. Otherwise, leave it where it is and get yourself to safety.
Second, if you're injured, call police or ambulance, secure the vehicle and ask for help. If you're seriously injured, try not to move, and wait for emergency personnel.
Third, notify your insurer and start the claims process. Call the insurance maximum 5 working days.
An accident can leave even the most seasoned driver frazzled, but following these steps may help protect you from unnecessary worries. That way, you can focus on working with your insurance company to get your vehicle repaired as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Call us Sahabat Insurance for more info 021-50508080.